RENT OUR SPACE
The Festival Center provides a unique co-working opportunity to nonprofits based in Washington, DC, Virginia and Maryland. Our three story 19,000 square foot building houses offices, co-working spaces, conference rooms and large meeting rooms, a community art gallery, chapel, commercial kitchen, and more.
Located in the Adams Morgan neighborhood (bordering the Mt. Pleasant and Columbia Heights neighborhoods), our site is accessible via public transportation and is an ideal location for nonprofits serving DC neighborhoods and the surrounding regions.
- Newly renovated class A facility with High Quality state-of-the-art systems and exceptional location
- Rent significantly below-market rates
- Including electricity, high speed internet, and telephone access
- On site building management services
- Cleaning services
- Outdoor deck
- Podcast/Media room
- Chapel and Reflection room (Center for Spiritual Formation)
- Parking available at additional cost
- Energy saving windows
- Solar panels
- Gas-free commercial training kitchen
- Community art gallery
- Co-working space
All interested individuals and organizations should complete an application. Offices prices are determined by a sliding scale and will be determined after applications are completed. Please note, The Festival Center has the right deny applicants.